Accessibility to the healthcare services is a wide spread problem.People in the city and out of city have the same problem but different reasons. Advance in telecommunication technology giving us some of the solution via Telemedicine Service. The benefit of Telemedicine has been demonstrated across all of the stakeholders- including but not limited to-patients, physicians. We, Healthdome, were established by a group of healthcare professionals having passion to alleviate the problems via Telemedicine services. We provide healthcare consultation which can be done via patient’s smartphone or lap top computer at your home or office. Our team including physicians and pharmacists and a group of nurses and physical therapists and a business administrator.
Roekchai Tulyapornchote, M.D. Founder
- Fellow of Stroke Council of American Heart Association
- Fellow, Society of Vascular Medicine.
- Ex-Chairman Department of Internal Medicine, Bumrungrad International Hospital Medical Director of Bumrungrad International Stroke Center.
- Head, Division of Neurology at Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Co-director of Acute and Critical Care Neurology Service.
- Assistant Professor of Stroke Center, Department of Neurology, University of Alabama at Birmingham,USA